Courtesy of Darling Doodles Design
- 2 1/2 cups of flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp. bkaing powder
- 3 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup of softened butter
- milk to texture
- cooking spray
- mozzarella cheese
- pizza sauce
1. Mix all the dry ingredients together and then add in the butter and milk. When adding in the milk you want the batter to be a little thicker than waffle batter.
2. After you've made up the batter, preheat oven to 350 F. Spray muffin pan with non-stick spray. Put a large spoonful of the batter in the bottom of the muffin cups and place a pepperoni on top of the batter.
3. Place a spoonful of pizza sauce on top of each of the pepperonis.
4. Add a handful of mozzarella cheese onto the sauce, and cover with an additional pepperoni.
5. Pour one more spoonful of batter over the top completely covering all the filling.
6. Bake at 350 F for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the batter comes out clean.