Sunday 16 September 2012

Craft Week!

Hello All,
This past week I took some vacation days, and made some projects I had found on Pinterest.  I wish I had a lot more to show you, but I worked on a cross-stitch for a good chunk of the week.  I still have not finished it, but as soon as it is done, I will post it.

Here are some pictures of what I worked on;

Movie Ticket Shadowbox

Button Clips

Button Magnets
 It was fun picking out the difference arrangements, I have many buttons, I will definetly make more of these.
Felt Flowers
 The picture above shows the different sizes of flowers I created.  I put them on headbands, barretts, and pins.  Also they can be used on a gift instead of a bow.  The tutorial I used is at the fickle pickle.  I loved making these flowers.


Felt Bows
 The tutorial and template for the felt bows I found at Six Sister's Stuff.  Very simple, and will look cute on a gift.

Button Bookmarks
 The tutorial I found for the bookmark is at Percolating Projects.  Very simple to make, I just found it hard to decide the length of ribbon, because the book size will vary.

Yarn Wreath
 The tutorial I found for the wreath is at take heart.  The felt flowers are very simple, but wrapping the wreath took awhile.  A tip, cut the yarn into long strands so it doesn't get all tangled, just knot the strands together when starting a new one.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. This looks like it was the most amazing week ever! We need to craft together sometime, I have no idea when though lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your crafting :)
    I am interested in knowing the pattern name/company name of the hummingbird bookmark that you had posted a while back. I love to cross stitch and really like that book mark and would like to make one myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lidia,
    I got the pattern out of a book called; "Hold That Thought Bookmarks" by Sandy Orton.

    ReplyDelete