Sunday 10 March 2013

Sashay Scarves

Hello All,
Man I haven't posted anything for a month.  It's been a busy month at work, but I've been a little lazier at home, because I'm so tired after work.  I've baked a few cookies, and been working on a scarf for myself, plus a birthday gift for my Grandma (which will be posted soon).  The scarf I'm making for myself, is the same scarf I made for some people for Christmas.  I figure now is a good time to post pictures of them, and how I made it.






Here is a link to a tutorial of what I did;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0oIwhsgLAQ

There are a few things I should mention:
- You cast on 6 stitches
- In the video she goes into every hole, but I did every other.  I found it wasn't as tight when I did it every other.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment